TSR Forum Index

<  Other  ~  Dream Theater - Score (incl. an impressive teaser)

Stephan
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:15 pm Reply with quote
You can listen to one hour of Dream Theater's new live album on

http://www.mp3.com/albums/20120685/summary.html

According to Mike Portnoy's web administrator and Michael Bittner, who is the director of The Mirror Germany and who was in direct contact with Mike Portnoy about this, the teaser is absolutely legal! When you listen to it, you will need some time, because it's 60 minutes long. It includes Root Of All Evil, I Walk Beside You, Under A Glass Moon, The Spirit Carries On, Innocence Faded, Sacrificed Sons, The Answer Lies Within and a phenomenal Metropolis Part 1. The ending of Metropolis is incredible!
Metropolis
Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:49 pm Reply with quote
Thank you for the link Stephan. The teaser is incredible. The guys did a great job like always, but Mr.LaBrie is so incredible. I have never heard him singing so good Shocked I was really shocked when I heard him. He was never singing so good. Innocence faded is so incredible and Metropolis part 1 also. He hit all those high notes. His voice is really unique and he is really
one of the best Metal/rock vocals. His voice is really back!!!! Shocked
I think this will be a great dvd/cd. I just can't wait to see that incredible dvd. Thank you guys for tzhe gream music and thanks to Mr. LaBrie for being my biggest vocal influence. You're great James. Respect Shocked Shocked
Thanks again Mr.LaBrie. You rock!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers,

Karlo.

Posted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:32 pm Reply with quote
Hey Stephan...are you trying to change this board into a DT board Laughing
Naaah....just kidding ! It's a great (long !! Shocked ) teaser !!!
And it's so amazing awesome !
Karlo...you did see James last year, didn't you ? To me James was already at his best during the Octavarium shows and of course his solo shows !! Very Happy

But there's no reason why we shouldn't tell James again and again how incredibly awesome he is Wink !!

Thank you, James !!

Caroline

Metropolis
Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:51 am Reply with quote
lutima wrote:

Karlo...you did see James last year, didn't you ? To me James was already at his best during the Octavarium shows and of course his solo shows !! Very Happy

Yeah and it was incredible. Yeah he was really at his best on the last tour. It was really cool. Great album, great tour, great band with one of the best singers ever. Cool

Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:47 pm Reply with quote
Metropolis wrote:

Yeah and it was incredible. Yeah he was really at his best on the last tour. It was really cool. Great album, great tour, great band with one of the best singers ever. Cool

THE best singer ever !!! Very Happy

Caroline

Metropolis
Posted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:13 pm Reply with quote
lutima wrote:
Metropolis wrote:

THE best singer ever !!! Very Happy

Caroline

Yeah the BEST SINGER ever Cool

Posted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 12:07 am Reply with quote
Joined: 21 Jul 2006 Posts: 1 Location: Corvallis Oregon USA
wow man i can't wait. the entire tour James' voice got better and better. and you could tell the band didn't want to ruin this. Them calling off two shows was the best thing if you think about it. and i've heard a lot of cips of the tour over the past year or so.

wow what a way to tease us... an hour T-T man and we've all still got at least a month left (the US it doens't come out til September 7th or something lame like that.

this is def awsome.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Knobo
Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 6:40 pm Reply with quote
JLB, yes! Definitely the BEST singer ever! Very Happy And in the best BAND ever! Wink
Great teaser! Smile Can't wait to get a hold of this DVD!! Very Happy Dream Theater is simply the greatest.